Saturday, November 16, 2013

The dog ate it

The dog didn't eat my homework Saturday, but Firefox crapped out and took away almost an entire (fairly short) post. I'm too tired to redo it in toto, but here's a synopsis. An Orioles prospect, LHP Tim Berry, pitched out of a bases-loaded jam in the sixth inning to help the Surprise Saguaros defeat the Mesa Solar Sox 2-0 for the Arizona Fall League championship. Berry retired AFL most valuable player Kris Bryant (Cubs) and struck out batting champion C.J. Cron (Angels) to end the inning. My fantasy hockey team stayed about where it was Saturday, remaining in fourth place with 61 points in a 10-team league. My goaltending picture brightened but my plus/minus continued to head south. I may or may not give you more details later Sunday. Depends on my mood and electronic cooperation.

No comments: